VoIP phone service enables multiple sites to share one phone identity with the outside world and makes extensions in all locations look and act like physical extensions of one in-house PBX (telephone switch).
Mitel’s cloud-based systems are a powerful, scalable family of platforms that deliver hosted voice, unified communications and collaboration to businesses of all sizes and sophistication levels.
Starts at $19.99/month
- Built-in team collaboration.
- Great mobile app.
- Predictive contacts search.
- Comprehensive VoIP, calling, messaging, and video chat features.
- Long list of available CRM integrations.
- Comparatively high per-user pricing.
- No speech-to-text transcription.
Powerfully-simple marketing solutions that make it easy and fun to connect your small business with the world – now for free.
Starts at $25/month
- Plenty of standard features in the base offering
- Solid mobile and desktop capability with easy setup
- Multiple pricing plans
- Had some issues importing contacts from Google
- Some user modifications only possible using bulk edit
- Scheduling meetings must happen in Outlook or Google Calendar
Well-designed and cost-effective voice over IP (VoIP) solution designed for small to midsized businesses (SMBs) that have workflows favorable to using softphones.
Starts at $20/month
- AI-based Voice Intelligence feature highlights actionable call content
- Strong call center and customer service functionality
- Smooth contact syncing with G Suite and Outlook
- Video conferencing a $15 add-on for more than 10 meeting participants
- Limited reporting customization and no call quality reporting
Ooma Office is a solid business-class voice over IP (VoIP) that starts at $19.95 per user per month.
Starts at $19.95/month
- Flexible product with no fixed contract
- Basic mobile and desktop apps
- Support for existing analog phones
- Easy to use
- Some features, like SMS on the desktop, still in development
- Limited reporting capabilities
- Phones must be configured by Ooma
Getting started with Vonage Business Cloud is simple and straightforward, which is refreshing when you compare it to more complex solutions, like a from-scratch installation of Microsoft 365 Business Voice or even Ooma Office.
Starts at $19.99/month
- Long list of features for admins and users
- Solid mobile and desktop apps
- Good API integration
- Importing contacts requires multiple steps
- Additional features cost extra and can add up quickly
- Soft phone won’t start without a microphone attached to your desktop